Friday, September 17, 2010

my lovelyy dooooggiiiess

heeyy i wanna tell you the story about my dogs
i have two dogs, named Jacob and edward..yeahh it's soo tacky
but i don't know the type
we bought that 2 dogs in Bandung Indah Plaza
they're sssooo cutttteee.....at that time edward was still a baby soo he sleep all day long
jacob has a black hair and edward has a brown hair
i love jacob and edward
but one day they got a virus..i forgot the name..
my sister already took them to the doctor but we lost Jacob
omg after i read message from my sister....my tearss droped
he's a veryy good dog..he's veryy nicee
after that...edward like missing his friend...he don't want to eat..annd he's very thin...i can see his bones..i think he gonna die too....i'm very sad...
i will put their picture..next timee

No comments:

Post a Comment